Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting ready to go!

Sawubona everyone! Sawubona is a universal greeting used in South Africa (at least that is what one website said). I guess I will find out in time if that is true, but I thought it was a fitting title. I will be using this blog to update all of my wonderful family and friends about my adventures (and perhaps studies) in Cape Town, South Africa. It will take me about 25 hours to travel there, which includes a 15 hour flight. Just for you information, there is a 6 hours time difference, so if you want to chat keep that in mind. I do have Skype, so send me an email or Facebook message if you want my screen name. My email is adrury@mail.bw.edu. Here is my mailing address as well:

Arcadia University
Center for Education Abroad
Postnet Suite 289
Private Bay X4 Hout Bay 7872
Cape Town, RSA

I was told that only letters should be sent, since packages often do not arrive intact. If you do send a package, just don’t send anything of value. Also, send it by airmail or it may arrive after I am already back in the US. However, Facebook messages and email will work just as well and cost much less! Please keep in touch, as I would love to know what is going on with all of you. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment